What won’t my cleaning service cover?
We’re great at what we do, but providing a safe work environment for our housekeepers comes first. To prioritize the health and safety of our staff, we’ll abandon services and notify you if we encounter:
- blood, feces, vomit, urine, or any other human or animal bodily fluids
- pests such as fleas, roaches, or bed bugs
- illicit materials or drug paraphernalia
- unsecured weapons
- mold and mildew
Additionally, we will not conduct cleanings in the following areas for any service type:
- bedroom closets and hall closets
- outdoor spaces
- under furniture
- under or around numerous or fragile personal items
- areas beyond the reach of a single-step stool including ceiling fans, tops of cabinets and furniture, and out-of-reach appliances
In rare occasions, we may have to cancel or reschedule a clean for an excessively dirty, damaged, or cluttered homes until after clutter/items have been picked up.